A walled off area of Greystone that serves as home to the members of the Circle of Magi. Since many common folk are naturally distrustful of the powers of magic and many arcanists believe that the mundane population are somewhat lesser than themselves, this segregation is mutually agreeable. The alabaster colored walls are accessible through a single gate.
- 1 – The Gatehouse – The only entrance to the Acropolis is guarded by a contingent of normal City Guard as well as magical troopers commanded by Reyd Eichenteld.
- 2 – The Library of Greystone.
- 3 – Collegicum Secundus – Main schooling facility for Initiates of the Third Rank.
- 4 – Temple of Wee Jas.
- 5 – Voryn Askello’s former house. He now lives in the Mansion of the Archwizard.
- 6 – Monitus’s house.
- 7 – Collegicum Tertius – Main schooling facility for Initiates of the Second and First Rank.
- 8 – Collegicum Alchymia – Devoted to the study of Alchemy.
- 9 – Temple of Boccob.
- 10 – Mansion of the Archwizard – The traditional home of the Archwizard of the Circle. Voryn Askello currently dwells here.
- 11 – Claustrum Zoologia – A highly secured building where many strange and magical creatures are kept for research purposes.
- 12 – Collegicum Primoris – Main schooling facility for Apprentices.
- 13 – The Wood Hollow – A magically maintained park at the center of the Acropolis. It provides a pleasant distraction for the students as well as space for practicing certain spells that are infeasible to cast indoors. The small river is enchanted to constantly flow in a circle.
- 14 – Shrine to Labelas.